Here's some of the feedback we heard:
- residents asked that the designers revisit their plan to remove three existing trees in the southeast corner of the park.
- more review of the shadow studies was requested with respect to plant selection and seating placement.
- attendees wanted to know more about the plans to improve the look of the TTC vents in the park. Can their height be lowered? Can seating be incorporated directly into the new surrounds?
- questions were asked about the placement of garbage and recycling bins, bike parking on the south end of the park, and plans to resolve the existing drainage issues in the park.
- much discussion surrounded seating in the north end of the park. Could more seating be added in this area? Could the two planned benches be placed on an angle rather than placed parallel to the pathway?
What do you think of the new concept?